Local Bandon Event Details
FREE FAMILY FUN AT THE "WASHED ASHORE" EXHIBIT & WORKSHOP
Harbortown Events Center
47134 Hwy 101
Tuesday to Saturday, 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday, 6:00pm to 9:00pm
By Appt. only
Come Visit us for a Unique and
FREE Oregon Coast Experience!
The interactive Washed Ashore Exhibit features:
* A Gigantic Fish and a Turtle made from ocean debris
* A Musical Sea Star and Styrofoam drum set that can be played.
* A lovable Sea Lion Pup
* A walk-through Sea Jelly and Whale Bones Rib Cage
* America's only Marine Debris Museum
* A welcoming workshop where our sculptures are built
Visit the Exhibit and workshop and see where we create gigantic sea life sculptures made entirely of marine debris collected from beaches to graphically illustrate the tragedy of
plastics pollution in our oceans. Thousands of volunteers of all ages and abilities work together with our lead artist to create fun and powerful art pieces, which raises awareness and sparks change. It's Fun and it's Free!