Local Bandon Event Details
FREE Family Fun at the "WASHED ASHORE" EXHIBIT & WORKSHOP
Harbortown Events Center
325 2nd St. SE
Wednesday to Saturday, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Come Visit us for a Unique and
FREE Oregon Coast Experience!
The interactive Washed Ashore Exhibit features:
* A Gigantic Fish and a Turtle made from ocean debris
* A Musical Sea Star and Styrofoam drum set that can be played.
* A lovable Sea Lion Pup
* A walk-through Sea Jelly and Whale Bones Rib Cage
* America's only Marine Debris Museum
* A welcoming workshop where our sculptures are built
Visit the Exhibit and workshop and help create gigantic sea life sculptures made entirely of marine debris collected from beaches to graphically illustrate the tragedy of plastics pollution in our oceans. Henry, Bandon's most famous fish, is in need of a remodel. volunteer to stitch new skin, scales and fins to make Henry beautiful again.
Thousands of volunteers of all ages and abilities work together with our lead artist to create fun and powerful art pieces, which raises awareness and sparks change. It's Fun and it's Free!